Beaver Valley Bruce Trail
Posted On: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Welcome to the Beaver Valley Section!
- At the request of a landowner, a section of Main Trail in Len Gertler Forest will be Closed between km 6.1 and km 7.5 (Ed. 30 of the Guide). Hikers are requested to respect the wishes of the landowner and follow the detour from km 6.1 south on the 5th Line road allowance to the Len Gertler Side Trail, then west on the Len Gertler Side Trail to rejoin the main trail at km 7.5.
- Winter Closure of Eugenia Falls Conservation Area including all sections of the Bruce Trail that lie within its boundaries. Bruce Trail hikers can use the Reroute around the property closure. Please respect the property owner’s wishes as trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Annual Ski Season Closure A section of main trail at Beaver Valley Ski Club (km 79.7 to approx. km 81.7) is closed for ski season. A bypass route is available using Valley Crossover and Kimberley Forest Side Trails.
- Bowles Hill Parking Area Permanently Closed Bruce Trail parking on Grey Rd. 30 at km 78.9 (Map 26, Ed. 30) is now closed. Please do not trespass on private property or park on the roadside. Nearby parking for hikers can be found at Graham’s Hill Road, km 76.8 or seasonally at Beaver Valley Ski Club (summer only) in their Upper and Lower parking lots.
- See Trail Reroutes affecting the Beaver Valley Section.
- Check for Updates on COVID-19 and COVID-19-Related Closures and Restrictions before heading out on the trail.
- Beaver Tales Winter Edition Read it now!
- The Beaver Valley Club hiking program has been put on hold until further notice.
- Hiker Drop-off Service The Trail Angels program is suspended until further notice.
- Report a Dangerous Tree
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news