Situation Report #670 COVID-19
Posted On: Sunday, January 16, 2022
44 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce - January 15th
Current Situation:, Public Health Measures, COVID-19 Vaccines for Grey Bruce, COVID-19 Vaccine for Ontario
Follow the 3 W’s – Wash hands frequently, Watch distance (ideally 6ft), and Wear face covering correctly, and the 2 A’s - Avoid Crowds and Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible.
STAY HOME IF SICK
Case counts and vaccine data is taken from GBHU Epidemiological Reports as of 23:59 hrs, January 15, 2022:
All data is preliminary and subject to change. Future situation reports will be updated accordingly.
- 44 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
- 4958 Confirmed Cases
- 270 active cases
- 4654 resolved cases
- 14 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 3 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 19 deaths in Grey Bruce
- +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
- +7 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
- Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 266 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham
- Pinecrest Manor – Lucknow
- Errinrung Retirement & Nursing Home –Thornbury
- McVean Lodge – Hanover
- R-Villa Retirement Living – Ripley
- Parkview Manor – Chesley
- Mapleview Long-Term Care Home – Owen Sound
- Lee Manor – Owen Sound
- Grey Gables – Markdale
- Maple Court Villa – Walkerton
- Summit Place – Owen Sound
Vaccine – for detailed information please visit Website and Dashboard
- 330,048 Total Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 13,376 Doses given within the past week
Future Vaccination Planning: Vaccine Schedule
- Everyone aged 12-59 requiring first second or third doses requires an appointment at all clinics (no walk-ins). Everyone is strongly encouraged to book for all appointments; however those 60+ may be accommodated for walk-ins depending on clinic capacity.
- All individuals seeking a fourth dose must provide proof of eligibility – official referral/note from your primary care provider, prescription, or prescription bottle.
- Hockey Hubs end January 21, 2022 – Book Now!
- See Vaccine Clinics – details at Vaccine Schedule (Make sure to scroll to the proper page of the schedule)
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news