Situation Report #689 COVID-19 February 04, 2022
Posted On: Friday, February 4, 2022
23 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
Current Situation:, Public Health Measures, COVID-19 Vaccines for Grey Bruce, COVID-19 Vaccine for Ontario
Follow the 3 W’s – Wash hands frequently, Watch distance (ideally 6ft), and Wear face covering correctly, and the 2 A’s - Avoid Crowds and Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible.
STAY HOME IF SICK
Case counts and vaccine data is taken from GBHU Epidemiological Reports as of 23:59 hrs, February 3, 2022:
All data is preliminary and subject to change. Future situation reports will be updated accordingly.
- 23 new cases reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce:
- 5668 Confirmed Cases
- 206 active cases
- 5423 resolved cases
- 12 confirmed local active cases hospitalized in Grey Bruce due to COVID-19
- 3 confirmed cases from Grey Bruce are hospitalized outside of Grey Bruce due to COVID-19 (These numbers are reported to Public Health by Grey-Bruce Hospitals on confirmed COVID-19 cases admitted for treatment attributed to COVID-19 infection)
- 25 deaths in Grey Bruce
- +1 death related to a Grey Bruce resident that acquired the infection and was treated outside of Grey Bruce
- +8 deaths related to Grey Bruce residents that acquired the infection in Grey Bruce however passed away outside of Grey Bruce
- Local and Provincial data may not align as cases with unconfirmed cause of death are not included above but are included in the Provincial data.
- 435 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce
- Rockwood Terrace Long Term Care – Durham
- Parkview Manor – Chesley
- Lee Manor – Owen Sound
- Kelso Pines Retirement Home – Owen Sound
- Maple Court Retirement Home - Walkerton
Vaccine – for detailed information please visit Website and Dashboard
- 346,111 Total Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 2,730 Doses given within the past week
Future Vaccination Planning: Vaccine Schedule
- Appointments are recommended; however, walk-ins are available at all public health vaccine clinics.
- All individuals seeking a fourth dose must provide proof of eligibility – official referral/note from your primary care provider, prescription, or prescription bottle.
- See Vaccine Clinics – details at Vaccine Schedule (Make sure to scroll to the proper page of the schedule)
Actions Taken In the Past 24 Hours:
- GBHU COVID-19 Team continue with case and contact management, reporting, and responding to COVID-19 related calls. Contact tracing exceeds provincial targets with 100% of all cases contacted within 24 hours
- GBHU Team continue to ensure essential public health activities not related to COVID-19
Provincial COVID-19 Data - https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news