The Review - November 29 Edition
Posted On: Thursday, November 30, 2023
MRI Campaign; Public Skating; Drinking Water Testing; Holiday Trivia; Craigleith Depot to keep name; 150 and 160 King Street Proposal; Blue Mountain Resorts Projects; In Memoriam; Ontario Housing Targets; Christmas Naturally; Everyone Needs A Home; Tree Trust TBM; Kindness Gala; Sci-Fi Thriller; 2023 Property Tax Rebate; Fall Prevention Month; Grey Grannies; Ontario supports Hydrogen; Environmental Book Club;
A Clarksburg Christmas - Friday, December 1, 6-9pm
Clarksburg Village warmly invites you to spend the evening with us!
STARLIGHT SHOPPING & OPEN HOUSES 6-8pm
Celebrate the Season with Open Houses at Clarksburg businesses in the Village
- ArtBank Collective - Welcomes you to an Open House and Meet the Artists Evening
- Bayside Wellness on Grey 13 - Grand Re-Opening with Expansion - Enjoy apple cider and fantastic draws for prizes throughout the evening
- Danfield Antiques - Welcomes you to an Open House where a warm welcome awaits. Gift from the past make great presents!
- Daisy Market + Dogwood Flower, at Daisy Market - Daisy Market and Dogwood Flower welcome you to an Open House this coming Friday night from 6-8pm at Daisy Market!
Capture the moment with a festive Photo Booth with Marie Scholz!
Plus, we will have a beautiful assortment of wreaths, bouquets, and vintage finds available.
- Don Kilby Gallery - Welcomes you to an Open House
- Honey House - Welcomes you to an Open House + Vendor Lyn and her delicious preserves
- Hugo's Ice Cream @ The Clark Gallery - Free ice cream! Stop by The Clark Gallery and pick up a container of free ice cream. Limit of one per household and while supplies last.
- Hunson Homes - Grand Opening 6pm-8pm Gr?ab a glass of sparkling from Georgian Hills Vineyards and celebrate day 1 of Hunson Homes! 164 Clark Street, Unit 1 (next to Artbank Collective and Code Red Salon
- Marsh Street Gallery - Welcomes you to an Open House + Meet the Artists evening
- Re-discovered on Marsh - Welcomes you to an Open House + Candy Cane Discounts! For any purchase over $30 pull a candy cane to get from 10% to 50% off!
- Riverside Press - Welcomes you to an Open House + Live Music, Featuring Brian Miessner, local singer/songwriter plus enjoy turkey sliders!
- Sewcial Quilter - Welcomes you to an Open House + Meet Michael, professional quilter, watch him demo designing a beautiful Christmas quilt
- The Market on Marsh - Welcomes you to an Open House + Come and sample locally sourced products and delicious treats!
- Two Crows @ The Clark Gallery - Grand Opening! Located next to The Clark Gallery, come discover 'finds of all kinds'
MEET SANTA AND THE SNOW QUEEN
6pm-8pm - The Imagination Studio - great photo opportunity for children + Letters to Santa
CHRISTMAS PUB NIGHT
6pm-9pm - Marsh Street Centre Christmas Pub Night with Mik Purlus, drop in for some fantastic music
8pm - Meet at the Marsh Street Centre and walk to St. George's Anglican Church, where you will be greeted by a Marching Band, and then stay for the Tree Lighting Ceremony
TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY
8:30pm - St. George's Anglican Church, with Santa and the Snow Queen
Tadalafil is really a wonder drug for erectile dysfunction, check this out on our new the Blue Mountains Pharmacy Review
read all news